Roxanne Laura Crocket
Roxanne Laura Crocket, a Partner with the firm, concentrates her practice on litigation defense, including personal injury, product liability, wrongful termination and wage and hour, construction defect, as well as human resource, contract drafting and negotiation, and business practice advising.
Ms. Crocket joined Graves & King LLP in 2006. In addition to practicing law, Ms. Crocket has served as an elected Board Member for the Alumni Association and as an Adjunct Professor for the Graduate Advancement Program at Southwestern Law School.
Ms. Crocket received her J.D. in 2003 from Southwestern Law School. She received her Bachelor of Science in Media Arts with Cum Laude honors and Dean’s Scholarship from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts in 1998. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Crocket worked as a producer and on-air talent for CBS Radio.
Ms. Crocket is from Ottawa, Canada, grew up in San Jose, Costa Rica, and now lives with her husband and two daughters in Burbank, California. She enjoys running, reading, and travel, and participates in fund raising for St. Anne’s Family Services.
- 2006-Present, Senior Associate, Graves & King LLP
- 2005-2006, Associate Attorney, Hines, Smith, Costa Mesa, CA
- 2003-2005, Associate Attorney, Carrick & Ramey, Los Angeles, CA
- 2002-2003, Law Clerk, Law Offices of Pease and De Petris,
Los Angeles, CA
- 2002, Law Clerk, Intermedia Films, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2002, Legal Intern, BMG Music Publishing, Beverly Hills, CA
- 2001, Law Clerk, Law Offices of Lucy D. Lovrien & Spencer C.
- 1998-2000, Radio Announcer, CBS Infinity Broadcasting, Rogers AT&T Radio, Boston, MA & Ottawa, Canada
- State Bar of California
- Supreme Court of the State of California
- United States District Court, District of California
- Juris Doctor, Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, CA 2003
- Bachelor of Science, Media Arts, Cum Laude, Emerson College, Boston, MA 1998