Daniela I. Dykes
Daniela Dykes is an associate at the firm’s Glendale office. Her litigation practice focuses on tort, public and private entity liability, and personal injury.
Ms. Dykes graduated summa cum laude from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, where she was a Kellogg Honors College scholar, Congressional intern, and delegate in the National Model United Nations Program.
Ms. Dykes earned her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law, where she also received her Certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute. While attending the Straus Institute, Ms. Dykes developed the skills to effectively implement alternative dispute resolution theories into practice. She was also an editor for the Dispute Resolution Law Journal.
- 2018 – Present, Associate Attorney, Graves & King LLP, Glendale, CA
- 2017, Research Fellow, Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, CA
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, Pepperdine University School of Law, 2016
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution, the Straus Institute, Pepperdine University, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Summa Cum Laude, Kellogg Honors College Scholar, California State Polytechnic University Pomona, 2012